Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HaPpY MoThEr'S DaY...

Me & my Mom. She is the BEST!!! She does SO much for me & my family. She would give anything for anyone. When people at work find out I'm her daughter they always say how sweet she is & how lucky I am to have her as my mom. I say yep that's MY mom. She is so creative & talented. (Why didn't I get any of those genes:) She is an amazing cook & makes the best dinners. Drew & Drezden absolutely love her & she does so much for them!! We all LOVE her lots. She works SO hard at work & at home. I honestly don't know how she does it. She always has the grandkids at her house & has so much patience with all of them. I'm so glad she is my mom. Happy Mothers Day Mom!!!

Me & my Mom #2. I have the BEST mother-in-law. She is so great to me. You always hear the stories about "the in-laws" & I'm so glad I have never had to say that. She is so kind to everyone & is such an amazing person. She is also a great cook & works SO hard at everything she does. She is a very kind & loving person. If you were to ask anyone they would tell you the same. Drew & Drezden say she is the BEST Nana ever (notice the sticker on her shirt) I would have to agree with them. Happy Mother's Day Mom #2!!!


1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute! I'm glad things are good, at least I see on here. If you ever make it up North let us know and we'll come over!! I have no idea when we will make it down:(

    ReplyDelete