Friday, January 28, 2011

~GirL BuSineSS~

IT"S A GIRL!!!!
We can't belive it! I was at work on Jan. 18th to be exact & I decided to walk up to the MFM clinic & ask them if they would check to see if they could tell the gender yet. I was 15 weeks & 5 days. The ultrasound lady said 95% GIRL I couldn't believe my ears. This news was definitely what we wanted to hear!!:)

Here's one happy & proud Dad! His smile couldn't have been any bigger. He has always wanted a little girl:)

Now the boys were not too thrilled at first. They didn't even want to hold PINK balloons. They're getting better now. I think as time goes on they will get better.


Big Brothers....can't wait for their SISTER to join the family!:)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is so exciting! My boys would love a little sister but I am not sure Josh knows how to make those :)

    ReplyDelete