Thursday, February 26, 2009

~*FaMiLy PiCtUrEs*~

FAMILY PIC 2009
So we all decided we were due for a new family picture. It had been 5+ years since we all had done a picture together. Here is the final result. Roy Pryor did an awesome job. Thanks Roy!!There were so many to choose from. This one is my favorite with everybody.
FAMILY PIC 2003
I don't even know what to say about this family picture. All I can say is WOW time flies! Look at my kids they were just little guys. They were obviously having a hard time with their smiles. Sometimes that just doesn't matter. It's so much work getting everyone ready & all of us there at the same time. B looks like a weirdo with his goatee & I look so young. (which I was) Everyone else looks fabulous as always!! My in-laws are so photogenic:)


6 comments:

  1. Love the family pictures! You all look great! I haven't seen Jocelyn in a long time too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pics...you and Brandon look so cute! I love Drez & Drew too...such cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out really good, my friend uses him too and they all turn out so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I really like the black and white. I still haven't even looked at our family pics we did the day before yours! I'll post them soon! Its crazy how big the boys are getting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine, but I'll have to ask about her maiden name. She is super nice! She works at a bank down there somewhere. What a great sister-in-law I am! Geesh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was thinking the same thing when I saw the old Family picture. The boys were so small! Time is crazy fast. I really like your blog. I think we need to change our bloody sniper background to one a little more.. .. Happy? Anyway We hope we get to see you guys soon. Tell the boys I said Hi--Mikey

    ReplyDelete