Sunday, February 8, 2009

*HaPpY BiRtHdAy DrEw*

Today is Drew's 1oth Birthday!! We are so proud of him. He is growing up so fast. We let him open some presents last night & I got so emotional I couldn't stop crying. Wow It makes me sad to think how long it's been since he was a little boy & soon he will be doing crazy things that boys do....all I can say is he better continue on the path that he is on now. He is such a smart & great kid. I just posted some special pics of our Drew. HaPpY BiRtHdAy bud we love you so much!!
Drew at age 2 playing with Dad. Drew loved it when Brandon would sit on his bike and then fall off. Simple things that made him laugh so hard. They loved rolling on the grass together. It was so cute to watch. We miss when Drew was our little Drewbert. Now he's our BIG Drewbert.
Baptism day!! We thought this day would take forever to get here & now it's been 2 years since. Where does time go?? We love you & are so proud of you Drew.

Drew at 10 months old. He was a very happy & chubby baby. We just love this kid!!
He has always been the best kid.

Drew on our wedding day. He looked so adorable in his tux! He was the ring bearer, but was a little shy. The first person he could see that he recognized was Brandon, so he ran as fast as he could to get to him. It was so cute, so we pretty much had to skip the ring bearer deal, but what can you expect from a 2 1/2 year old. So when I came down the aisle I saw Brandon holding Drew in his arms. I loved it!!




4 comments:

  1. Holy crap I cannot believe he is 10 years old!!! I think that is so awesome that Brandon and him have been able to create such a close bond. I love the two of them together for the baptism:) Man my oldest won't be baptized for 2 more years, crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way he is 10 already!! I just barely got called out of P.E. to come to the hospital when you were having him!! I LOVE that picture of B and Drew on his baptism, Brandon is awesome! And the one of you and drew, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat & Ashley thanks for the comment: I know it makes me sooo sad. I cried so much on his B-day! I had a break down & he just kept looking at me like I was weird, but I couldn't help it
    It goes by way to fast. I feel like he was never a little boy. I love the baptism picture too. It's crazy it's been 2 years since that & he is already so much bigger:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Drew! I love the story of Drew on your wedding day! That is darling! I wish I would have known you guys then and could have seen you get married, but I'm so glad you at least got to make it for ours, thanks:) We are planning a trip to St G soon, I hope! I'll let you know when we know for sure.

    ReplyDelete