Tuesday, March 17, 2009

{My SwEET HuBBY}

So I woke up on Saturday morning & B had left me this note on the bathroom mirror. He went to Orem after work on Saturday & then came back on Sunday. I chose not to go with him & he didn't like that at all. I felt bad for not going, but it was such a quick trip that I didn't think it would be worth packing the kids up. So the boys & I stayed home & went & did some stuff together. When bed time rolled around I realized oh man I am not going to sleep good without B next to me. So I went & got Drew out of his bed & made him come sleep in my bed with me. That ended up being a BIG mistake. I had forgotten how awful it is sleeping by him. He kicked me all night long. Let's just say I am glad I get to sleep next to my husband almost every night & I LOVE IT!! I just had to take a picture of his note. Thank you B for leaving me this note & I'm so glad you love sleeping next to me too:)
(By the way my nickname from him is Lou)

11 comments:

  1. That is really sweet, what a good husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so cute! I love that he did that even though he was upset you did not go with:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie! And I'm so jealous you got to see the baby! I'm getting so excited to come down and see her! But... Mike just told me tonight that there is a good chance we might not even come down now! If a job comes up before we leave, he will most likely go on it. I'm bummed! I'll keep you updated and let you know! I want to see you guys too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Kids are so big!!! I can't believe it has been like 6 years, Drezden was just a baby last time we hung out. Next time you guys are in SLC give us a call and we can get together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are coming! At least me and Linc at first. Mike is going on that job, and will then fly down later. I'm so excited! We will leave for St G on Wed afternoon. We will have to make plans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girly! I just found you on here through my friends blog and thought I'd say hello and make sure it's okay that I add ya to my friends list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Shea of course you can add me to your list. I found yours on Ali Cline's blog so I will add you as well. Talk to you soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute. thats how you know you have been married to long when you can't sleep without eachother. reece and have the hardest time too when one of us is gone! glad it was a quick trip;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey guys! Saw you on Kat's blog and thought I'd say hi. I can't believe how big your kids are... that is so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't realize you had one of these things, but of course you do. So now I found you so I will comment. As I was reading this post and saw how sweet your husband is, mine was on our laptop and sent something to the printer that says I Love You..blah blah blah...he is very sweet also. It's nice to get the good guys!

    ReplyDelete