Thursday, April 23, 2009

DREZDEN'S BASEBALL TEAM-The White Sox

First of all this boy is crazy!! He got out at first base & this is him running back to the dug out. You would have the thought the world was coming to an end. He is such a show off:)
About to hit the ball. I love his LITTLE bum in this picture. I LOVE my boys bums in their baseball pants:)

Drezden & his friends on his team. He has a lot of his friends on his team this year. He was SO happy about it. I think he cares more about playing with them in the dug out than he does about the actual game.



He does this "ROCK ON" sign all the time & I have no idea where he got it from.
He thinks he is pretty dang COOL!!


Drez & his good friend Carson. They are in the same class at school & are on the same baseball team. They would play everyday if they could.





No comments:

Post a Comment