Thursday, April 23, 2009

DREW'S BASEBALL TEAM-The Braves

Drew sliding into home. I LOVE this picture of him. I just wish Mr. #2 from the other team was out of the way so I could have gotten his face.
Drew's bum I LOVE it!! B thinks I'm crazy, but I have to take at least one picture of it:)
Even though he is 10 years old I still have to spank/squish his bum when he puts his baseball pants on. He gets so bothered with me when I do it:)


Drew about to hit the ball. He has done really well this year. He is really liking baseball this year. In the past baseball has just been something to do. I'm SO glad he is liking it more & more. I have always pictured him being a great baseball player & I think he has the body build for it:) This is the year when he had to try out & it gets a little more serious. B & I really enjoy watching his games. I just need to learn to shut my mouth, but I just can't help it. B is always telling to me to be quiet. If he is telling me to be quiet now than he just better wait until the boys are older & playing high school sports. My mouth will be much louder;)



2 comments:

  1. How cool is baseball season? I love it...Whut up B Family miss your faces even the ones I havent meet. Good thing the kids took after your wife and the dogs took after you. Hope you guys are good. I have got out there a few times. Next time I come out we need to get up. Chels will be out there in couple of weeks for a wedding you guys should meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baseball season! and I am biased to Drew's team because I grew up in a house full of Braves fans! Hopefully one day I will be sitting at my own little boys game...actually doubt it.=)

    ReplyDelete