Sunday, July 5, 2009

~BaBy SeQuOiA~

Our friends from Wyoming had their baby girl. She is sooo adorable!!! They came to St. George to visit & we went over & played games with their family & I just enjoyed holding her almost the whole entire time:) Dang it I want her!!! I can't wait to see & hold her again.
Sequoia & Me

B & Sequoia


Awww Drew just LOVES her little toes:) He doesn't want a little sister at all I promise;)



Sequoia & Drew
(I didn't get a pic of Drezden with her he was too busy playing)





3 comments:

  1. Aw! You're pictures turned out way better than mine. I'm so happy we got to see you guys, and you got to see the little one, before we left. It was so fun to play games with you guys! I'll let you know when you come back down again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that sounds great!!! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww you need to have a little girl!!! SHe looks so good on both of you:)

    ReplyDelete