Tuesday, July 14, 2009

hApPy aNnIVeRsArY dEaR..."8" BIG OneS!!!

First of all I know this looks nothing like us. Me & my yucky blonde hair & lip liner. What was I thinking??
B looks like a little boy, but I still love him in this pic:) This was are wedding announcement pic. SERIOUSLY what was I thinking?? Why didn't someone tell us or at least me???
Awww I LOVE this pic It's one of my favorites:)

I just can't believe this is us. We look so young & I know we were, but at the time I didn't think so. It is too funny looking back at all the pics. It is GOOD memories!!!

First of all I want to thank my husband for putting up with me & my ornery attitude. He isn't the most patient person in the world & I know I can be very difficult at times. So thanks dear:)
These last 8 years have FLOWN by. I always wondered what it would feel like when I could say 5 years, & now it's been 3 years since that. I am so LUCKY to be married to such a great man. I LOVE you very MUCH & I look forward to being with you FOREVER & EVER!!!
Happy Anniversary!
Love,
Lou-Ann




6 comments:

  1. I love the blonde hair...and lip liner!! Funny. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary and you know that it just keeps getting better! Ummmm, you came to Chula Vista and I didn't even get a phone call?!?! You know that is where we live, right? I understand, too good for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your engagement picture is beautiful, seriously you are always cute. Congrats on 8 years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I love the pictures!! You have always been darling and your engagement picture is so cute still I think! You 2 are too cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow where have I been, you guys have been so busy and it looks so fun! I'm glad you got to make it to Cali for the party and get to hang out at the beach. I want to go so bad! Congrats on 8 years. We haven't even got to 3 yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey don't be so harsh on yourself. I think your announcement is cute!! It is crazy when you start looking back and realize you are aging. It trips me out! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete