Tuesday, August 18, 2009

~FiRsT DaY oF ScHoOl~

I'm a little behind on posting this, but I finally got around to it. Drew & Drezden on their 1st day of school. Drew is in 5th Grade this year & Drezden is in 2nd Grade. They both have great teachers this year & are so excited. Talk about a reality check. Where does time go?? I hate it!! My boys are not little anymore:( It is amazing how much they have grown. I've loved watching them grow, but it's so sad at the same time. I am so proud of them. Happy 1st day of school boys:) We love you so much!!

6 comments:

  1. That is cute! It's crazy to watch my nieces and nephews grow up as well. The boys are starting to show more interest in my little niece who is in 5th grade....it's crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such handsome boys!! I can't believe how big they look, it's so crazy that time the time has flown!! I remember when Drew was a newborn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already said this once, but I really just can't believe how grown up your boys are...time to try for a for a second batch of kids, may girls! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelsea- It really does seem like he was just born. I blinked & here he is all grown-up:(

    Trudy-We will have to have a second batch for sure & it or they better be girls!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow 5th grade, that is crazy!!! They are both so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that your boys are all grown up is it maybe time for another, girl this time? Her and Sequoia could be best friends just like their Daddies:) And... we are coming down in Sept, I'll let you know dates when we do, I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete