Saturday, October 31, 2009

HaLLowEEn at SchOOl

Drezden had his Halloween party at school on Friday & I helped out in his class. I was the only mom that dressed up, but I thought my kids are only young once so I decided to. It took me a while to decide on a costume, but I finally found one.


Evil Warlock & Hippie

Drezden & his friend Brooke

Drew the Zombie & Drezden the Evil Warlock
Freak O's!! They want to be scary things now that their older & I miss the sweet costumes, but I guess I have to let them be BoYs
I had to throw this picture in. B is so creative every year with his pumpkins. We had the 4th annual pumpkin carving contest at pack meeting & B made Snuffleupagus. He finds the weirdest shaped pumpkin & goes from there.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lindsay! Cute blog! I love your costume! I was going through facebook looking for blogs to add to mine and came across yours. Glad I found it:) Hope things are going good for you. I don't see you much on facebook anymore and was thinking about you. I plan on updating my blog within the next day or two with Halloween pictures so check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess:) Ya I can't remember how I found your blog, but I did. I check it every once in a while & I noticed you haven't updated it in a while. I try to, but I'm not very good at it. I will check yours soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute. i love the hippie costume too! glad you finally decided on one and I'm glad you dressed up. the only cool mom of the bunch!

    ReplyDelete