Saturday, October 31, 2009

...HaPpY HaLLoWeEn...

Our family on Halloween night. I LOVED B as a hippie. We had so many people ask if he was wearing a wig, but those that know B know that his hair is extremely curly & that he can grow an enormous FRO. We had so much fun dressing up. I got to pick out our costumes so B gets to pick next year. We'll see what he comes up with:) Sorry about the dog he wandered over to us just in time.
Crowther Family

HiPPiE's


Check out B's sweet pants. Haha I died laughing. I'm glad they weren't any tighter:) Thanks B for dressing up with me. I LoVeD it!!




4 comments:

  1. Great job on the post!! You're on the ball!! You guys looked great! I love Brandon's hair, so funny!! I can't wait to see what he comes up with next year....Look out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys looked awesome! You both made the perfect hippies. Brandon with his hair and you with your long hair...perfect. Your boys are cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look awesome, love both your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't get enough of the costumes! You and B are awesome! And the boys like cool too. I'm excited to come down!

    ReplyDelete