Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Drezden's Baptism 12.29.09

Drezden's baptism went great. B & Drezden were so excited. They both looks so cute in their white outfits. We are so proud of Drezden for making the decision to be Baptized. We just can't believe he is 8. We want to thank everyone that was part of his day & a big thanks to G'pa Fred & G'pa Kim for their talks. Congratulations on your baptism Drez.

Us on our way out the door.

Happy Drezden & one proud Dad:)

Drezden's BIG cookie from bishop Mitchell. He promised him a big cookie & he wasn't kidding:)
Drezden was so nice to share it with his big brother. It was so cute they took it to Drezden's room & dipped it in milk.

After Drez was baptized cousin Langston came over & gave Drez a big hug. Such a sweet little boy. We were so happy he could be here for it.




4 comments:

  1. HI, I dont know you. but I clicked over from Toni and Robs blog and I just have to tell you I think your family is so sweet. I have two boys too and I really look forward to baseball season in a few years!
    [What a cool bishop to make such a fun treat]
    well have a happy day!
    -Lyndy Butler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you boys look amazing all in white..... it gives me chills to see!!
    Its fun to see your darling family Brandon, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is so cute! I cannot believe your baby is 8! Hope you are doing good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I have been gone from the blogging world forever! So way cute pics! Drezden is so cute in his baptism outfit. What a happy day, we wish so much we could have been there. Those boys were so stinkin cute as little boys! I didn't get to know them back in the day. And seriously Drez's BIG brown eyes are to die for! I hope I have a little one with at least brown eyes. Hope things are good Linds!

    ReplyDelete