Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Arrow Of Light Ceremony

Drew received his arrow of light award tonight. We are SO proud of him. We can't believe he is in boy scouts now. Here is a blurry pic of the fam.

Drew pinning the mothers pin on me:) I am proud to be his mom.

He also received his Webelos award tonight, and a few other pins.


Drezden received his Bobcat award. He's hidden behind the ladder.
Congratulations Drez this is his 1st award to receive in cub scouts.


This is Drew's last time as a cub scout so B & I thought it would be neat to have Drezden get his 1st award & Drew to get his last award together.





2 comments:

  1. I love all the cute pics! Sorry I never ended up texting back either! I was at work and forgot to later. I hope we get to come down soon. I'm so happy I get to follow up with all on here though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is this! And I LOVE your family picture on the right of your blog, your a beauty with a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete