Sunday, February 28, 2010

Our Birthdays!!!

B is 30!! We can't believe it. I LOVE this picture of him. He is so happy he got the rest of the Harry Potter collection. Good job boys he loves them.

B eating frosting & giving his mom the duh mom look. He had a great day. His mom & dad took us all to Red Lobster & then cheese cake at their house. We were so busy I didn't get any pictures of him with his cheese cake:( He's eating the frosting left over from the cake his mom made me. Which was delicious:)

My Birthday #28!! Having some help blowing out my candles with my nephew (Zachary) & niece (Zoey). They were so excited to help me & who knows what Drew is doing.

Opening my presents. I loved all of them!! B did a great job & I love my new Lady Gaga CD from the boys:)

Zoey & me. I just love this girl. She loves to hang out with B & I.





1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to the both of you again! We are missing out on so much living clear up here. Mike mentioned a couple days ago he'd like to make a trip soon. I hope so! I'm glad you guys had such a good time. And I'm so happy Brandon is reading HP, that makes me so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete