Friday, June 25, 2010

SuMmEr TiMe....

We just love summer well besides the horrible heat. We love going on bike rides. I wish B could of been in the picture, but someone had to take the picture. I didn't notice we were matching until after. So no this wasn't planned:)

Me & my niece Zoey. She loves to have her picture taken & then she thinks she gets to take one of me. I decided she needed to be in it with me:) I just love this little girl.

Our new baby niece Leah. She is just over 2 1/2 months old now. We just love her!! She is starting to Goo & smile so big. She just loves her uncle B & he loves her. He's baby (girl) hungry. I thought it was such a sweet picture of him being cheesy with her:)


B was making some funny faces, but I was just trying to catch a smile on camera. B hates his face in them, but oh I just love the eye contact she has with him. I think it's adorbale!!! We can't wait to do this with a little girl of our own:)




1 comment:

  1. She is a cutie, I think it's time for you to have one! ;)

    ReplyDelete