Friday, June 25, 2010

SwiMMinG....

The boys & I LOVE being in a pool. B's parents just finished their pool so we have been having lots of fun there. The boys are so lucky to have both sets of grandparents with a pool. Needless to say were always swimming or laying out. The boys are like little fish. They would swim all day & night if I let them. Thanks for taking a picture of us B. Next time you are swimming with us:)

Being cute little brothers!!!

Being silly brothers!!!


And being goggle DoRkS!!!
Love you Boys!!!



2 comments:

  1. uh...hott mama!!
    you look so good! and I miss you already. I will come visit one of these nights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Woot! You are looking good! You are so good to ride bikes! It actually looks fun. I hope hope hope we can make it down there one day! So sad:(

    ReplyDelete