Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th Of JuLy

Us on the 4th of July. I have to have a little family picture every year & it's always at the end of the day. The poor boys were worn out.

The boys playing with Sparklers:)

Yep our boys sure are handsome. All ready for church. I know I'm cheesy & dressed them matching. What can I say they got compliments & they LOVED me for it:)


Our boys are growing up so fast. I love picking out their 4th of July outfits every year. Drezden picked out his own shirt this year. I was sad because this wouldn't have been my choice, but oh well it's just one day right.

Drew, Drezden, & cousin Isaac watching fireworks at G'ma & G'pas house. They were being so cute with Isaac.





1 comment:

  1. Your boys are super cute and I love how you dress them alike.

    ReplyDelete