Friday, October 1, 2010

TaRZaN

So I finally can say that I've been to Tuacahn. Pretty sad that I live so close to it & had never been. My dad got 19 free tickets to Tarzan so the whole family went. (minus my bros kids) It was good, but then again I had never been to a play out there. So little did I know that I would be going 3 times TOTAL!

Jane, Me, & Tarzan
This was my 2nd time going I went with My sister Aimee & my niece Zoey. My sister won 2 tickets on the radio & I was happy to go with her. Since it was just us & my niece we weren't rushed by our hubby's to leave so we decided to take a some pics.

So a normal pic soon turned into this!! I didn't mind at all. I was a little embarrassed, but HELLO muscles!! B wasn't very happy about it, but he got over it :)


This is one of my favorite pics ever. Zoey is just a sweet heart!!


So this was my 3rd time going I had to see it with my BFF Chelsea. My sister got 4 free tickets so she said I could go & that Chelsea & her little boy Maddox could have the other two. I was so excited for Chelsea to see it. She is a fan now too :) B thinks I'm obsessed & crazy!! He says if he hears Tarzans name ONE more time he is going to freak out!





No comments:

Post a Comment