Thursday, August 26, 2010

TeMpLe...8/26/06

Today is our four year Temple Anniversary! We were sealed for time & all ETERNITY in the St. George Temple. Drew was 7 years old & Drezden was 4 years old. Drew remembers all of it & when I ask Drezden he says he only remembers parts of it. It was such a neat experience. I still remember very clearly the feeling I got when the boys were brought in to be sealed to us. It was the most amazing feeling. Seeing them in ALL white was absolutely perfect. B & I both just had these tears that couldn't be held back. I am so happy we made the choice to go with our little family & to have the boys sealed to us FOREVER.

I wish we would have taken more pics, but we were so overwhelmed with everything that pics didn't even cross our minds. I'm just glad we got a few taken:)

This is a little note from the boys to us. They got us some flowers & this is the card that came with the flowers. Of course they had a little help from their Aunt Jocelyn ;) It's so sweet!!! We will hold on to this forever!!



4 comments:

  1. That's so awesome that you guys had that experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post Linds! I remember that day so clearly. The tears would not stop, especially when they brought your boys in all dressed in white. It was so awesome to be there with you guys as you were sealed as a family for eternity! And the smile that was across B's face the whole time. I just loved it, thanks for letting us be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great memories, I wish we could have been there. Love the pictures in front of the temple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you guys:) I'm sad we couldn't go to your sealing yet, but it was cool to have you at ours. You are getting beautiful Linds! I love the pic of you and Drew. Oh and we are coming down the weekend of Nov 4!!!

    ReplyDelete