Thursday, August 19, 2010

FIRST day of ScHooL~ 8.11.10

Drew's first day of 6th grade:( He started school about a week ago. He was a little nervous this year since it is a new school for him. I didn't blame him one bit. We went to the open house & walked around for a while & it is definitely different from Elementary. We walked around to find his classes & made sure he felt comfortable. It's so different having 6 periods instead of 1 teacher teaching all the subjects. It does start way earlier in the morning, but I think it will be good for him. He gets to ride a bus with lots of his friends & he is liking it so far:) I am SO sad! I can't believe it. He is so grown up & I don't like it ONE bit! He is such a good kid. Happy 1st day of school Drew. We love you!!

Drezden's first day of 3rd grade. He wasn't nervous at all. He was so excited to go back to school. He loves his new teacher & just can't wait to learn. He got a locker this year & he is so excited. He even climbed in it & shut it. (Hmmm he isn't anything like his dad I promise) little stinker! Thank goodness his friend was around to let him out. I told him don't EVER do that again:) He loves playing football EVERYDAY at recess!! He is loving cursive writing & is learning some multiplication. I'm so glad he is such a great kid. Happy 1st day of school Drezden. We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment