Thursday, August 19, 2010

ZoeY GirL:)

Our cute little niece Zoey turned 3. We just love this girl to pieces. She loved her sleeping beauty dress up stuff that we gave her. She is just a princess herself. How do you not spoil her?? She is so fun to buy for. We CAN'T wait to have a girl of our very own:)
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY ZOEY!! We Love You!
Love: Aunt Linny, Uncle B, Dew, & Dezden:)

Zoey & Miley. This was a while back, but it is my favorite pic of Zoey. I put our dog in the dryer just to be silly & Zoey wanted to get in. So I put them both in & it was the cutest thing ever! I had to post it. It's been my phone background forever.


2 comments:

  1. i just came across your blog from i don't even remember where?? :) but soooo cute! it's adorable and so is your family! are you gonna try for a little girl?? they are tough to please but lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute picture! I also love the rest of your last few posts...princess "B", now that's funny!

    ReplyDelete