Wednesday, December 29, 2010

*SleDDinG*

Us freezing at my families cabin.

A few weeks ago we took the boys to Pinevalley to go sledding. They LOVED it!! They love the snow because they hardly ever get to see it. I woke up one Saturday & said I want to go play in the snow. B said lets GO! So we left. Ate some snacks on the way up & hung out for a few hours. I wish there would been a little bit more snow, but it was still fun! My family has a cabin there so it was nice the sleds were already there & ready to be used:)



YaY they were so excited!!


Ya B had to sneak a pic of me & my fat butt on the sled. OHHH poor me, but I had fun!!



B just enjoying the sun & the snow. Sun & Snow= Heaven to B!
Oh & I love that B is wearing my gloves....they look so good on him ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment