Saturday, December 25, 2010

***ChRisTmaS dAy 2010***

Drew said I better not put one picture of him on here in these pajamas. How sad it has come to this:( How can I not it's Christmas! No more special jammies for him & definitely no more that match his little brother.

I was a bad picture taker that morning. I cut off half of his presents. I was up till 3:30 wrapping & then the boys got up at 6:30. I was so nauseous & tired! So I guess I was half asleep. Drezden couldn't wait to dive in. I didn't even get a pic of his big basketball hoop that Santa brought. Bad mom!

There's a true smile. He loves his Ihome.


Drezden with his Harry Potter wand (Death Eater Swirl) . He couldn't wait to use it! B & Drew also got one. I don't know what their fascination with these wands from Noble collection are, but they are kinda cool to collect. B is a big Harry Potter fan & the boys are starting to love it too & for me I'm ok to watch a movie here & there, but that's IT!



Hollister cologne. Smells yummy! Yep going on 12 & wants to smell good already ;-)


Operation is a must. I love this game. He used to have it when he was younger, but he lost all the pieces.


The only pic of me on Christmas. I was not feeling well. I'm so pale, but I love my new wallet.
Baby Crowther wasn't being nice to me that day:(


Drew's scooter that he had been wanting. He was SO stoked about it! His smile says it all :)


He had to put it together & ride it around the house.



Drezden asked for this Harry Potter cane/wand for his birthday & we decided to get him 2 other ones & told Nana Kay & Grandpa they could get him this for Christmas, so he had NO idea that he was getting this & he couldn't believe his eyes!


Dad helping & showing him how to take the wand in & out of the cane.



Here it is!! Lucious Malfoy's cane/wand :)

*MERRY CHRISTMAS*












No comments:

Post a Comment