Sunday, November 14, 2010

3rd on the WAY!!!

We can't believe this either, but we are expecting our 3rd child. It has been almost 9 years since we've had a little one, but I think we can manage:) SO I had to take 2 urine & 1 blood test to make sure there was no mistaken & sure enough they all said POS or + which means PREGNANT!! We are SO excited we don't know quite what to do. The boys are kind of in shock & so they don't seem that happy, yet! We think they will come around later when there's a big belly to show them & then maybe they will realize it's their bro or sis in there. I go to the Dr. on the 19th to find out exact dates & stuff.

4 comments:

  1. congrats on the new babY! that will be so much fun and I'm sure the boys will come around once they meet their baby bro or sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS again I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations. Your sister told me that you were expecting... that is awesome. I hope its a girl for you :)

    ReplyDelete