Saturday, November 27, 2010

~ThAnKsGiViNg TiMe~

I'm a little late in posting, but better late than never. This year I didn't have to work. Wahoo! B's Mammy & Papa came to visit from Arizona which they haven't been here since we got married back in 2001. So it was really neat to have them here. The boys just loved them. They are so fun to be around. I love Papa's humor now I see where B gets a little of his. Those two could be some scary business together:) We wish they could come more often, but they are some BUSY people.

Papa, Mammy, B & Me

My family has a tradition of making homemade noodles the day before Thanksgiving & Drezden loved helping my dad make them. It's a fight every year to let all the grandkids take a turn. So it turns in to a long process.



No comments:

Post a Comment