Sunday, November 14, 2010

Athena Crowther

It was a very bad couple of days for our family. B's mom had to put down our favorite cat. Drew trying to say good-bye! B's mom has had her for 16 years & it just needed to be done :( Drew loves her dearly & he will miss her, but he will see her again!
(Good-bye Feenie I Love You...Love Drew!!)

Drezden loved to go see if he could find Athena when she was hiding in the house. Drezden is going to miss Feenie too. She was the best cat around. It's hard to say good-bye when your a child & your not sure you understand, but she is in animal heaven.
(Good-bye Feenie I Love You...Love Drezden!!)

B spending his last few moments with Athena. It was SO hard for all of us to watch & not bawl. B was amazing with her. They had a great connection with each other. B will miss Feenie & I'm sure she will miss him too.
They were great little pals.
...MEOW...

The boys saying their last good-byes to Athena. I think Athena knows how much everyone loved her. She is in a better place now & all we have are the pictures & memories that keep her with us.
"WE LOVE YOU ATHENA CROWTHER!!!"

The Saddest & Scarriest for last. I tried to be strong & not cry, but nope that didn't work. I bawled & bawled! I'm looking pretty scary in this pic, but it's for Athena. I love you Athena & hope you are feeling better.
Love, Linny





No comments:

Post a Comment