Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy 50th Mammy & Papa...

Eating breakfast & visiting with cousin Langston! They get along so well.

Drezden & Langston being buddies :)

Hanging in the hotel room & watching a little TV. Talking on the phone to Grandma Gina & telling her goodnight.



Drew being the lifeguard. Just kidding I just wanted to take a pic of him.



Drezden shooting water out of his mouth. He is a fish literally!!




We made a trip to Prescott Az for B's grandparents 50th wedding anniversary! It was a surprise for them & they were definitely surprised. I am so sad I left my camera in the hotel room. I will have to get copies from other family members. So I only had my phone & I'm not good with all the camera stuff on it, but I love this pic of papa & the boys.



I took this through the window & messed with the coloring a bit & I can't get rid of the glare on B's head, but I thought it was a nice pic of a father & son moment. B loves to play with Langston too :)



All of the cousins on B's moms side.
Brandon, Jocelyn, Lenay & Spencer.
(B is a goof there were tons of cameras going off including the main one & he is looking at me)



Drew & Drezden just hangin' out!



Had to have a little swim at the hotel pool :)


No comments:

Post a Comment